||Central Food Retail
||27 October 2017
เจ้าหน้าที่ส่งเสริมการตลาด – มัทสึโมโตะ คิโยชิ 1 อัตรา
Assist team in planning of each marketing campaign, execute, and evaluate the effect and return.
Utilizing existing and new marketing tools and campaigns to further draw traffic and create sales to the stores. Assist team to contribute in meeting the company target of sales and utilizing the advertisement and promotion budget with higher return on investment.
- Be a part of market planning of each month. Conduct research of market and sales performance of the stores to effectively select the products worth promoting.
- Discuss with suppliers and acquire necessary support both in monetary and physical object form. Be a part of collecting additional source of income and utilization of owned media to promote the products and evaluate the effect of supplier’s investment.
- Act as a person in charge for the media utilization such as flyers dealing directly with merchandise department, graphic designer, and production suppliers.
- Be a counter person for the sales of media agency and media companies in case of the inquiries to put advertisement to the paid media. Plan the advertisement and assess the effect before executing, then evaluate the actual after launching.
- Correlate with team members to strengthening the brand utilizing both offline such as advertisement and online such as social media.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Marketing position for the retailer at least 2 years
- High inter-personal skill
- Good negotiating skill
- Interest and knowledge to Japanese H&B products
- Knowledge on on/offline media
- Able to work late, weekends, holidays
- Able to go business trip to upcountry, sometimes abroad
- Bright with numbers and statistics
- Thai nationality
- Multi-tasking skills, able to prioritize the work and handle in efficient manner
- Open-minded, absorbing different cultures
- Native level of Thai language literacy
- Fluent English speaking skill, able to communicate on business level directly and can read through the documents in English (such as contracts and presentation materials) Ability to speak, read, write Japanese is highly advantageous (not a requisite)