เซ็นทรัล ฟู้ด รีเทล กรุ๊ป ห่วงใยในสุขภาพและความปลอดภัยของลูกค้าผู้ใช้บริการและพนักงาน
Following the situation of the Coronavirus in China, Central Food Retail Group, the operator of Central Food Hall, Tops, FamilyMart, and Matsumoto Kiyoshi, caring about the health and safety of all our customers and employees, has issued the following preventive measures:
- We have increased the frequency throughout the day of the cleaning routine for all our trolleys and shopping baskets using specific quality cleaners and disinfectant.
- We have installed sanitising spray or hand gel dispensers at the entrances of all stores.
- All our equipment in the fresh, produce, bakery, and prepared food departments are frequently cleaned and sanitised.
- All tables, chairs, the common areas, and all shared facilities used by our customers are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We disinfect all cashier counters at regular intervals.
- Our employees working in the food preparation and fresh food areas including those in close contact with open food are reminded to wear protective masks at all times.
- We promote guidelines for personal health and safety to all our customers and employees.
- We liaise and closely monitor the situation with Government entities
We assure all our customers that we strictly follow the measures above.